OLD head unit ok to use now?

New members questions
rimai

Re: OLD head unit ok to use now?

Post by rimai »

Yes, I mean buy.
We have the dimming port lead wire on the webstore.
The lunar module comes with bare wires. If you want to connect to the relay box, you either make your own or buy one from the webstore.
Roberto.
Cariba

Post by Cariba »

Hi, couple more final questions:
-What is the length of the lead wire? I may need longer that I presume it is, is that possible or an extension be purchased?

-Do you have the humidity module? I do not see it listed in the order selection page.

-do you recommend any dimmable drivers that are for small diy led set ups? My application (terrium) does not need too many leds, especially various colors (I.e royal etc) , and I was looking for smaller dimmable options that each channel would have 3 to 5 leds only, I think rapid led has a nano driver, that's is compatible with RA correct?
Or am I mistaken about being able to use the normal drivers and combining all leda with one (maybe two normal drivers) with all different colours on few channels?

Sorry it's been a while I need to look into this again.

Thanks again.
rimai

Post by rimai »

The lead wire is short, but you can extend it with any wire you have laying around.
I still have Humidity. PM me about that.
Any dimmable LED driver that accepts PWM or analog signal would work.
Roberto.
Cariba

Post by Cariba »

Re: lead wire, yes I get it cause the leds have bare wire, and the one end of lead wire connector is bare wire too, so in between goes longer wire ok, I get it.