Any problems with shipping with all the health scares

Basic / Standard Reef Angel hardware
SouthernReefer

Any problems with shipping with all the health scares

Post by SouthernReefer »

Hey all. Getting ready to order today or tomorrow, and wondered how quick I could expect it, ornof there would be delays like other items I've tried to order elsewhere from this health scare.
mav3rick478

Re: Any problems with shipping with all the health scares

Post by mav3rick478 »

I wouldn't thing there would be any delay since Roberto (@rimai) is based out of East Bay of SF, so package would be domestic within the US but he would be better fit to give a definite answer.
SouthernReefer

Post by SouthernReefer »

mav3rick478 wrote:I wouldn't thing there would be any delay since Roberto (@rimai) is based out of East Bay of SF, so package would be domestic within the US but he would be better fit to give a definite answer.

Great!! I was encountering some places that are using china distro or such not getting anymore of products in, as things weren't making it stateside. Figured it was worth an ask before I ordered :)
mav3rick478

Post by mav3rick478 »

SouthernReefer wrote:
mav3rick478 wrote:I wouldn't thing there would be any delay since Roberto (@rimai) is based out of East Bay of SF, so package would be domestic within the US but he would be better fit to give a definite answer.

Great!! I was encountering some places that are using china distro or such not getting anymore of products in, as things weren't making it stateside. Figured it was worth an ask before I ordered :)
My wife told me her coworker sent a package to his mother in Morocco a month ago and it's still sitting in customs quarantine! Hopefully Roberto answers you soon, and welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
rimai

Post by rimai »

I don't think there is any problems with domestic shipments.
Roberto.
SouthernReefer

Post by SouthernReefer »

rimai wrote:I don't think there is any problems with domestic shipments.

Great! I'll get my order In when I arrive home then. I appreciate the quick response! Super stoked to add this to my new build.
SouthernReefer

Post by SouthernReefer »

mav3rick478 wrote:
SouthernReefer wrote:

My wife told me her coworker sent a package to his mother in Morocco a month ago and it's still sitting in customs quarantine! Hopefully Roberto answers you soon, and welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Ultimately this is one reason I ended up ditching my ack box lighting plan and bought AI hydras...
SouthernReefer

Post by SouthernReefer »

rimai wrote:I don't think there is any problems with domestic shipments.

Order placed!! Can't wait!