Universal App

Community contributed apps
rimai

Re: Universal App

Post by rimai »

Try deleting the profile and creating a new one and make sure that you do not type anything on the cloud section. You may also need to use the Uapp without the ssl.
http://forum.reefangel.com/uapp
Roberto.
kirkwood

Post by kirkwood »

Thank you. I used the link you provided - entered my IP and port -and it worked.
dapg8gt

Post by dapg8gt »

rimai wrote:I made a change to the portal page.
Try again.
You may need to reload the page by holding shift while clicking the refresh icon.
I also fixed the issue with the certificate expired.

Thanks I'll get in this again. So please disregard the PM I just sent lol. I need to turn on the notification for forum replies.. Happy holidays everyone..
My other hobby has 450rwhp and eats tires instead of mysis!
dapg8gt

Post by dapg8gt »

So I got it all working again( thanks for adjusting the portal ) but for some reason just in the U App webpage it won't list the main relay . It has expansion 1&2?

Got the labels fixed on the portal but the main relay labels are not there and exp 2 controls the main relay ?

Also no matter how many times I upload from wizard it has my expansion relay(older style )as the fist relay not the newer one from the *?

I think something is compiling wrong as it thinks I have two expansion relays when I only have one. I can control /toggle the relays but it's off by a full 8outlets ?

Edit : I just named the outlets for exp 1&2 to transfer them to the U APP.. work around is fine but weird how I can't see main relay and unable to just have the newer relay as the "Main".

Noticed the head unit doesn't save /Display the correct date and time after a reboot. Does this just take a bit ?

I tried not choosing expansion module etc all the same.

How do I get the main relay to show on the U APP? It's accurate on the portal I just can't control them due to port forwarding.
My other hobby has 450rwhp and eats tires instead of mysis!
rimai

Post by rimai »

The RA* doesn't have a main box. Only expansion boxes
Roberto.
edisonvs

Post by edisonvs »

Could you check new version of app please. When I install app it gives me screen as on picture. All buttons are non responsive.
Attachments
Screenshot_2024-03-02-09-33-09-631_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-02-09-33-09-631_com.android.chrome.jpg (71.82 KiB) Viewed 785 times
brennyn21

Post by brennyn21 »

Please clear you cache/cookies
Sincerely, Brennyn