AddExtraTempProbes

All things Uapp related, this can be idea requests, issues, or just any Uapp dicussion
Reefology

AddExtraTempProbes

Post by Reefology »

Hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. I have 5 probes connected to my RA+ by means of a diy hub with pull up resistor. Verifies all probes were recognized by RA+ separately. "ReefAngel.AddExtraTempProbes(); // Adds 3 More Temp Probes" was included in the code and I edited the dashboard via drop down menu to include temp probes 4,5 and 6. However, they are not showing up in the Uapp or on the RA+ anywhere. how do I access these temp probes?

Thank you!
brennyn21

Re: AddExtraTempProbes

Post by brennyn21 »

Make sure you place

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.AddExtraTempProbes();
in your void setup. I will have to verify the screen libraries for the plus, but I don't believe the extra temp probes were ever added to the libraries to display on the Plus Screen.

If it's not showing in the Uapp it sounds like there is an issue with your hub, you can manually test to make sure you see data in the Uapp by adding

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.Params.Temp[T6_PROBE] = 785;
This should display 78.5 for temp probe 6 in the Uapp, if it still doesn't show in the Uapp please let me know for further testing.

The Uapp will only show temp probe 4-6 if they are greater than 0 that is why I think there is an issue with your hub.
Sincerely, Brennyn
Reefology

Re: AddExtraTempProbes

Post by Reefology »

Sorry, T6 not showing in the Uapp either. it should also be noted that all probes are connected through the hub yet only the first 3 are showing.

Not a big deal for me as my RA* should arrive today :)...just playing around and thought you should know!