Uapp Version 3

All things Uapp related, this can be idea requests, issues, or just any Uapp dicussion
brennyn21

Uapp Version 3

Post by brennyn21 »

Since the portal has now been depreciated, I wanted to go over the changes in the Uapp for Version 3.
Version 3.0.1
Email Alerts & Labels in Uapp: All email alerts and labels have now been integrated into the Uapp for streamlined access and management.
Relay Activity Chart: The relay activity chart is now available in this version, to invoke this relay chart, go to the bottom relay tab in the Uapp, and click on the relay header name you want to see the chart for. Example Main Relay, Expansion Box 1, Expansion Box 2, etc. However, I am currently addressing an issue related to the display of the graph to improve its clarity and functionality.
Dark Mode Uapp Theme If you click on the menu bar in the top left, at the bottom of the list you will see a dark theme toggle.
Historical Data There is now 30 days of historical data for the graph functions prior it was 7 days.
Disconnect Alert In settings under email alerts, there is now a toggle to get alerted if your controller quits sending data to the server. This alert is trigged if your controller misses 2 portal calls which is 10 minutes. You will also receive an alert when your controller reconnects.

Version 3.02 Release data March 1st 2024

User Variables
- User Variables have now been added to log manual tests or keep track of maintenance.
- Calendar for maintenance and Tasks added.
Add Controller Updated
- Non cloud users will now use their forum username, and password to add a controller, no longer will you have to type in an IP or Port.
Edit Dashboard
- You can now edit the dashboard and hide parameters from the main display.
Uapp is now installable
- Now the ability to install the Uapp on Windows and android devices.

Please review the manual below to get familiar with the new features and updates
Uapp 3.0.2 Manual

Version 3.03 Release data May 6th 2024

Device Logs
- New menu page dedicated to to Alert Logs, IO Logs, and Relay Logs
- Calendar for maintenance and Tasks added.
HTTPS Support For non Cloud
- Non Cloud users now can use https for the uapp
Calibrations from the Uapp
- Calibrate modules and probes from the Uapp, currently only available for the Star.
Updated User Alerts
- You can now set alert interval, and update existing alerts.
Push Notifications for Alerts
- You can now choose between email and push notifications
Updated Relay Graphs
- You can now choose between email and push notifications
App Shortcuts
- Long press on the app, or right click for feeding mode, water change mode, lights on mode, and exit mode.
Small UI Enhancements

Please review the manual below to get familiar with the new features and updates
Uapp 3.0.3 Manual
Sincerely, Brennyn
howaboutme

Re: Uapp Version 3

Post by howaboutme »

Regarding the relay graph. My headers aren't clickable....I'm using the none secure version. Could that be it?
Jack
brennyn21

Post by brennyn21 »

Can you try clearing the browser cache? My fault I forgot to add the main relay used on the RAPlus I apologize! It should be fixed now
Sincerely, Brennyn
howaboutme

Post by howaboutme »

Yes, I was able to click on the main header, in my case "Main Box". But the specific relay ports aren't clickable.
Jack
brennyn21

Post by brennyn21 »

I still need to fix how the graph layout is just so it's easier to read, but if you click on the header of the relay box all the ports will load into the graph and then at the top you have a legend that shows each of your ports and you can click on those ports to filter if you want to show them on the graph. If yours is not working do you mind sharing a screenshot so I can see what's going on?
Sincerely, Brennyn
howaboutme

Post by howaboutme »

Oh, I see now. Click on the header in the graph page. Got it!
Jack
tngo

Post by tngo »

I'm having issues getting the Uapp 3 to update. I've entered the required information in the controller setup. On the status page it says Cloud:Connected; Last Updated:Never; Current Mode: Nominal. Anyone know how to get the Uapp to update with the latest data?

Thanks
brennyn21

Post by brennyn21 »

Did you update your controller and cloud wifi attachment or Star if you are using that controller?
Sincerely, Brennyn
brennyn21

Post by brennyn21 »

I just checked, I do see your controller sending dater to the server so that is good, I don't see any mqtt connection from your controller so maybe your password was not encrypted correctly or wasn't updated correctly when uploading using the wizard
Sincerely, Brennyn
tngo

Post by tngo »

Yeah I can get updates from the Android Uapp app, but when using the browser version I can't get any updates. How would I fix the mqtt connection?

Thanks.

Just saw the message in the inbox. Thanks. I'll try that later tonight.