New Replacement board

Expansion modules and attachments
projectx

New Replacement board

Post by projectx »

The new replacement board that is on the site with more memory, does it have more memory than the controller that I purchased back in December?
projectx

Re: New Replacement board

Post by projectx »

The reason i ask is i am contemplating doing a DIY LED build, and I recently purchased a 2nd MP40 so was thinking about getting the RF module for the Vortechs. I am wondering if that is going to be exceeding the memory limits of the current board. I also currently have wireless and the dual dosing pump and my INO file is at 31300 of 32256
wolfador

Post by wolfador »

That means you do not have the RA+, you can easily upgrade it. You should be able to do the LED's without it but would needs it for the RF module unless you cut some things from your current .ino
John
ReefAngel and ReefAngel-HD developer
If the RA iOS app has helped please consider a donation
projectx

Post by projectx »

I need to learn how to remove some of the graphics from the screen, im sure that would free up some space too. I will look at getting the upgrade
binder

Post by binder »

to remove extra graphics from being displayed, uncheck the "display images" on the features tab in ragen and save the features file and re upload your code. that can save some space.
projectx

Post by projectx »

Thanks for the tip, how would I remove it directly from the INO file?